Friday, January 6, 2017

Hello~ I was finally able to get something off my mind that's been bugging me for a while, so I'm feeling a little brighter. Saying goodbye doesn't always have to be bad, infact.. why call it a GOOD bye otherwise? So after all that, I found out there is good in goodbye. It might be difficult, but knowing it's the right thing to do is what created that peace.

Uh, anyway! I have a bunch of miscellaneous goodies and I couldn't really figure out what to do for today's look. I sat for hours trying to think of something and ended up getting distracted instead of decorating.. I'm not really digging it today I guess. I hope you guys see something I don't! I was pretty close to scrapping it.


{ credits }

decor.
Bench | {{C.H}}-Bird cage courtyard chairs-black [ project se7en ]
Box | {vespertine}- starry fairylights closed deco box [ group gift ]
Build | dust bunny . hill top cottage
Candles | +Half-Deer+ Flower Tealights - Group of 3 (Pink)
Confetti | {vespertine} floor confetti cover /gold [ group gift ]
Deer Head | +Half-Deer+ Flutterby Deer Fauxidermy - Blush
Fireplace | Birdy. Cabaret - Fireplace
Heart Confetti | +Half-Deer+ Heart Glitter - Gold D
Lantern | Ariskea[Winter in Canada] Northern Lantern
Lighted Dome | dust bunny . lighted jar . type a
Plant | *N*Golden Camellia Kokedama [ the seasons story ] COMING SOON!
Rug | {Imeka} Black Stars rug [ the chapter four ]
Snowglobe | [Kres] Written In The Stars [ gift @ the guardians ]
Snowmen Deco | {Imeka} Egg Snowmen 
[ the chapter four ]
String Lights | +Half-Deer+ Stringlight Clutter - Loose Coil
Wolf | JIAN Grey Wolf :: Static Stand [ faMESHed ]

outfit.
Eyes | .ARISE. Beena Eyes / Green [ the chapter four ]
Glasses | ::C'est la vie !:: Heart Glasses  [ subscriber gift ]
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Marie hair project se7en ]
Head Bow | .tsg. Crowned Jewel Hairbow - Black - Middle
Pose | [atooly.poses] atoji pose pack .004. [ gift @ the guardians ]
Shoes | [2]mignon. -se detendre. pumps [Maitreya] RARE 
project se7en ]
Stockings | ::C'est la vie !:: Jody rib socks (#1) - Maitreya Appliers
Sweater Dress | [1]mignon. -se detendre. dress [Maitreya] RARE project se7en ]

0 comments: