Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day! I was pretty busy most of the day and also not feeling too well, but we went out for lunch and I surprised my mom with some roses and gave my bf some chocolate! Overall it was a pretty okay day, other than the not feeling well. I thought I would make it home in time to do a post for the day, but I ended up a bit too late for that. Syn surprised me with this cute set up, and I didn't want it to go to waste, so her decorating was my scene for the day! Hope you all had a wonderful and love filled day.

{ credits }

Eye Makeup | .ARISE. Vali Eyeshadow / 6 Catwa [love interruption] NEW
Choker | =Zenith=Muted Coven Collar (Black/Silver)
Dress | Sweet Thing. Melanie Dress (Maitreya) [rewind] NEW
Garter Bag | Decoy - Cupid's Calling: Potion Bag Black (Maitreya)
Hair | TRUTH HAIR HoneyAna GROUP GIFT
Kiseru | [CX] Tassel Kiseru Black/Silver (Hand)
Lips | .ARISE. Cin Lips / 1 Catwa [enchantment] NEW
Pose | R.icielli - MODEL Poses 2 / 05
Stockings | alaskametro<3 "Nyla" stockings - Black lace - Maitreya [on9]
Stole | *T.Whore* - Sexy Fur Stole Black

0 comments: