Saturday, February 4, 2017

Hello~ A lot of things have been plaguing my mind lately so I'm trying to take it easy and make sure I'm not forcing myself to blog if I don't feel like it.. so some times I might go longer periods without blogging (or if I don't have much to blog). I did enjoy myself putting this one together though. I haven't done any sleepover kind of pictures, so I figured I would do something like that this time around!


{ credits }

decor.
Balloons | +Half-Deer+ Heart Fairylight Balloons - Light - Group
Blanket Box | {what next} Amelie Blanket Box
Build | CMYK// 1. you're my destiny
Cake | {what next} Victoria Sponge Cake - Group Gift
Cat Cup | {Imeka} Cup MEOW - SOI [gacha garden]
NEW
Closet | Birdy - Boudoir - Clothing Rack
Crown Candles | {what next} Medium Crown Lantern (silver)
Daybed | tarte. emile daybed
Donut Plate | {what next} Iced Doughnuts
Dresser | {what next} Amelie Large Chest of Drawers
Nailpolish Wall Rack | PILOT - Nail Polish Rack Deux [White]
Pug | JIAN Love Pugs 4. Flower Crown [gacha gardenNEW
Rug | +Half-Deer+ Frilly Heart Rug - Florals - Princess [faMESHed]
Wall Shelf | {what next} Amelie Picture Shelf 2

outfit.
Drink | {BunBun} Soda Float - Sakura
Eyes | .ARISE. Rana Eyes / 5 [the chapter four]
NEW
Hair | {Imeka} Jeong Hair [gacha gardenNEW
Handbag | REIGN.- OVERNIGHT BAG (REZZ OR WEAR) #13 [the epiphany]
Pose | [Curvosity] - Basic Bish Pose 05
Robe | -tres blah- Open Robe (Maitreya) - Bouquet
Sleep Mask | -SECRETS- Sleeping Mask Princess Pink - Head RARE
Slippers | REIGN.- FUZZY SLIPPERS (Maitreya-Flat) FATPACK #11 [the epiphany]

0 comments: