Monday, March 27, 2017

Heya! Spring is finally making its way into NY.. It's supposed to be in the mid 60s tomorrow! Although, the rest of the week is looking a bit cold. Honestly, I hope this is the last we'll see of the snow until later on in the year! (Maybe next year, if I'm lucky.) I played the Luas gacha at Lootbox and decided to do a blog post with it, since I have a lot of stuff I purchased but most of the time I end up putting it away because I have too much to blog. Fortunately, I don't have much to blog for the rest of the month, so I'm trying to cover some other items that I purchased! It's a pretty rare thing for me, so I'm really enjoying being able to show you guys these rather than tossing them into the inventory folders where I'll forget they exist for the next 5 years.. or something. This happened to be one of the things I chose to show you because I find asian themed items to be one of my favorite things to blog. (If you haven't noticed already.) Hope you guys like it as much as I had fun putting it together! Photo taken at Nagare no Shimajima


{ credits }

Dress | Luas Sayuri Kimono Red & Black @ lootbox
Hair | [DUE] Young [B&W]
Headdress | Luas Sayuri Headdress RARE @ lootbox
Okobo/Stockings | Luas Sayuri Okobo & Tabi RARE @ lootbox
Pose | Kirin - Chika Pose 5 @ kustom9

0 comments: