Friday, April 28, 2017

Hey hey~ Today's a sunny day and I have a new mouse, since my old one bit the dust. Originally I had bought one myself, but my bf surprised me with.. the very same thing I bought. So I returned it and am using the one he got me. For those of you wondering, I despise mousepads. They make things extremely difficult to navigate, and don't even get me started on trying to play games haha. Hopefully I've got something that will last and work properly now! Today is also one of my good friend's birthdays, and she has been super busy but made time today just to talk to me! So I'm pretty happy about that. Anywho!

I have new stuff coming your way and I wanted to share before we had plans. Unfortunately, my sister is a butthead and last minute cancelled them.

{ credits }

decor.
Accessories | 8f8 - 13. Ice Cream Accessories Set
Bottles | Kalopsia - Sakura Delice - Lemonade Bottles
Build | CMYK 7. Give me that icecream @ the secret hideout COMING SOON
Cash Register | Kalopsia - Sakura Delice - Cash Register
Chairs/Table Set | CMYK 6. Give me that icecream (Pinkade) @ the secret hideout COMING SOON
Counter | CMYK 3. Give me that icecream @ the secret hideout COMING SOON
Dessert Box | Kalopsia - Sakura Delice - Secret 2
Icecream | Kalopsia - Sakura Delice - Green Tea Ice Cream
Icecream Light | CMYK 2. Give me that icecream (pinkstar) @ the secret hideout COMING SOON
Icecream Neon Light | CMYK 1. Give me that icecream @ the secret hideout COMING SOON
Icecream Sign | 
CMYK 5. Give me that icecream @ the secret hideout COMING SOON
Lights | +Half-Deer+ Ice Cream Garland Lights - Rainbow - Horz
Photos | CMYK 4. Give me that icecream @ the secret hideout COMING SOON
Rose Vase | 07.erratic / aea - english roses
Sakura Vase | Kalopsia - Sakura Delice - Secret 3
Toppings | 8f8 - 14. Ice Cream Delicious Toppings

outfit.
Blouse | -Pixicat- Ruffle.Top - Pink (Maitreya)
Hair | [NANI] Mia.Hair @ dark style fair OPEN MAY 1ST
Lip Color | .ARISE. Nature Lips / 2 Catwa Applier @ shiny shabby
Milk Bottle | Hazy. I'm Sweet Gacha. Strawberry @ sanarae
Milk Box | CMYK// strawberry Milk (Gift) GROUP GIFT & NEW
Shorts | Addams - Mesh Shaki Short - Maitreya

0 comments: