Friday, April 21, 2017

Hey guys! I keep sneezing a lot these past few days.. so I'm pretty sure that means spring is here. Probably the only thing I dislike about it. I never had allergies as a kid, they randomly developed in my late teens. Kind of annoying, to be honest! Especially since one of them is random as hell. Do any of you guys have some weird allergies?

I wasn't really sure what direction the photo was going to take at first, to be honest. I was trying to decide if I wanted to follow suit with the Star Wars theme that CURELESS is rocking for Epiphany, or if I wanted to make it look like I was cosplaying. Decided on the latter, obviously. Mostly because I really don't have anything Star Wars themed other than this set of items, so it was pretty challenging! I had fun though, I'm just not 100% sure how I feel about it. I also added in a touch of Random Matter's Epiphany items to go along with it. Hope you guys like!

{ credits }

decor.
Bath Bombs | -tres blah- Eclectic Collection -Bath Bombs RARE
Bear Pillow | .random.Matter. - Noticed By Senpai - Bear [Pink] @ the epiphany
Chair | -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Sofa Chair
End Table | dust bunny . round end table
Lamp | +Half-Deer+ Slumber Lamp - Cat - Pink
Lip Balms | -tres blah- Jolie - Lip Balms
Makeup Bag | -tres blah- Salad Days - Ruffled Clutch
Manga Books | .random.Matter. - Noticed By Senpai - Manga Stack 
the epiphany
Nailpolish Holder | -tres blah- Jolie - Nail Polish Collection
Nailpolishes | -tres blah- Jolie - Nail Polishes
Poster | .random.Matter. - Noticed By Senpai - Poster [Choco] the epiphany
Potion Bottles | .Olive. & Fiasco the Magical Girly Stuff - Potion Bottles the epiphany
Shelf | [blissiere] vanity set - storage shelves
Skybox | .Olive. & Fiasco the Magical Girly Stuff - Skybox RARE the epiphany

outfit.
Arm Drapes | Curemore / Star Gals / Lake Romance Drape  RARE (Pose 1) the epiphany NEW
Back Piece | Curemore / Star Gals / Parade Halo - ROSE the epiphany NEW
Dress | Curemore / Star Gals / Lake Romance Dress RARE (Pose 1) the epiphany NEW
Eyes | [Buzz] Breeze Eyes - RARE 
the epiphany
Face Makeup | 
Curemore / Star Gals / Royal Makeup / OMEGA the epiphany NEW
Hair | /Wasabi Pills/ Poppy Mesh Hair - Chocolate

0 comments: