Sunday, May 21, 2017

Hey guys! I was going to do this post yesterday but the lovely migraine I got was kicking my ass, so I had to put it off. I love the decora style, but I realized I'd never done the "darker" twist of it. Guess I thought I would change that today. I was notorious for quite some time of always having to have black mixed into my posts in one way or another, but I've been managing to NOT do that (while also using colors other than pink and black), so I'll just take a second to pat myself on the back. Most of this is from Cutie Loot, but there's some other things as well. Hope you like!

{ credits }

decor.
Backdrop | CMYK// 8. palette studio @ kawaii project NEW
Bed | Second Spaces - Lofty Daydreams - white
CD pile | CMYK// VAPORWAVE DECOR / CD Rug @ rewind
Posters | CMYK// VAPORWAVE DECOR / Poster @ rewind

outfit.
Bandaid | Sweet Thing. Pink Kitty Bandage (Face)
Bracelet | .tsg. Candy Bracelet Gift~
Choker | .tsg. Candy Necklace Gift~
Decora Bracelet | .tsg. Decora Bow Bracelet group gift
Donut Hairpiece | [NANI] Doughnut.add-on
Eyes | .tsg. Magic Eyes - Hazel cutie loot exclusive
Eyeshadow | -SU!- Smokey Eyeshadow +CATWA APPLIER+ @ applique NEW
Folder | [Cubic Cherry] {School Time} book (wear) black
Hair | Doe: Olivia (twotone) cutie loot exclusive
Hairbow | .tsg. Decora Bow group gift
Heels | Phedora ~ Emily heels ~ Maitreya cutie loot exclusive
Jacket | {Ghoul} Momo Jacket - "PastelGoth" Dark Lara
Mask | Caboodle - Kyoko Mask - Decora cutie loot exclusive
Tied Necklace | Pink Acid Bow Tied Choker Mesh @ collabor88
Pose | .ARISE. Miki Stand4 @ the coven
Ring | .tsg. Decora Bow Ring group gift
Skirt | Caboodle - Kyoko Skirt - Maitreya cutie loot exclusive
Socks | *MUKA* Thigh Socks Patterns - Lara

0 comments: