Friday, May 5, 2017

Hello loves! Remember when I told you I was going to take a pic with Syn but we saved it for another time? Well that day was today! I took a little trip down to the Gacha Garden to play Tentacio's Futur end gacha and got a little out of my comfort zone to do a futuristic photo. Obviously still rocking my usual black/pink combo though haha. Hope you guys like! I'm not sure if Syn is going to blog the photo herself, but if she does I'll put a link up for you guys to get what she's wearing if so!


{ credits }

Backdrop | anxiety %nightvision (w/light) @ the chapter four
Bionic Arm | *Tentacio* Futur end gacha Bionic arm pink @ gacha garden
Gas Mask | *Tentacio* Futur end gacha. Mask gas heart @ gacha garden
Gun | *Tentacio* Doom girl gacha. Gun
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Jasmine NEW
Jacket | *Tentacio* Futur end gacha. jacket RARE @ gacha garden
Lashes | Wednesday[+] ~ Everyday Eyelashes ~ Catwa Appliers @ the coven
Outfit | *Tentacio* Futur end gacha outfit doll @ gacha garden
Tattoo | Isuka - Illuminati - Omega Applier - Faded
Wings | darkendStare. Ave Inferis Wings [Pink]

0 comments: