Friday, June 9, 2017

Hey~ Sorry guys, I haven't been feeling well at all the past week. I keep trying to get myself to blog, but it's just not happening and as much as I try to force it, it won't work. Pushing myself just makes things worse honestly, but I -need- to blog, so I have to do it at some point. It's not that I don't enjoy blogging, but not feeling well doesn't make it easy to do. It's also gotten hot pretty quickly and that makes the motivation go out the window too. Damn season changes. But, thankfully the bad feelings subsided for a bit so I can enjoy dressing up and taking my photos. I went for a photo as vintage as I could today for Vintage Fair, and also something a little uplifting to remind myself. Vintage Fair opened today, for those of you who are interested! Have fun shopping, and hope you guys like! <3

{ credits }

decor.
Bottle | +Half-Deer+ Magical Curiosities - Vintage Heart Potion (Pink)
Chair | +Half-Deer+ Vintage Heart Chair - Black+White
Divider | {what next} Vintage Screen ~ Group Gift
Don't Forget Photo | ChiMia:: Vintage "Don't forget" Poster 
@ vintage fair NEW
End Table | {RW} Roxie Accent Table v1 vintage fair NEW
Luggage | [Black Bantam] Vintage Tweed Luggage Stack - Neutrals
Mirror | [Cubic Cherry] {Baroque} mirror Red 
vintage fair NEW
Postcard Rack | Pixel Mode - The Nook - Vintage Letters
Vanity | Nightmare :: Vintage Vanity Set 
vintage fair NEW
Wall Stickers | *pm* Art Deco Decals: Borders - Round Black Distressed vintage fair NEW
*pm* Art Deco Decals: Borders - Round White Distressed vintage fair NEW
Wine | C L A Vv. Vintage Wine Set

outfit.
Dress | The Annex - Jayne Dress - Crimson - MAITREYA 
vintage fair NEW
Eye Makeup | . MILA . 1960's Eyeshadow [Catwa applier] vintage fair NEW
Eyes | .euphoric ~Anais Eyes Applier~[Catwa] vintage fair NEW
Gloves | Anachron - Bento Satin Gloves - Maitreya Fit - Wine Rose vintage fair NEW
Hair | [e] Donna vintage fair NEW
Hat | ERSCH - Nadia Hat vintage fair NEW
Lipstick | .euphoric ~ Anais Lipstick Applier ~[Catwa] vintage fair NEW
Pose | : SenseS: Close Up 01 vintage fair NEW
Tattoo | Vintage Flowers - Black Tattoo [CAROL G] - Maitreya vintage fair NEW





0 comments: