Wednesday, September 27, 2017


So I may or may not have done a Halloween post a little early.. by a little early I mean like a month.. screw the rules though, who says you can't make one ahead of time? I also had a photo finished just a bit ago and then right before I was about to start blogging it for you guys, I decided I didn't like it anymore. At least I like the new one a bit more!

C'est la Vie made this really cute dress/hat combo and it got me in the mood for Halloween. Not only that, but my friends and I are going to play/watch spooky things starting the first of next month. It's become a ritual now. I even bought some cute halloween paper lantern lights today and set them up. I know the whole thing is kinda simple, I couldn't really think of anything to add other than well.. pumpkins, and sadly my inventory is not really full of Halloween things. Shocker right? Hope you guys like!

{ credits }

decor.
Balloons | [Black Bantam] Evil Creepster Balloon Decor Ghost
[Black Bantam] Evil Creepster Balloon Decor Coal
Chair | [Black Bantam] Springtime Pumpkin Ivy Garden Chair Brown
Desserts | :poche  pumpkin pudding
Halloween witch Mont Blanc poche
Halloween witch parfait poche
Flowered Pumpkin | {Imeka} Flower Pumpkin SOI
Pumpkins | JIAN Cat Pumpkin :: Napping
Skull Pumpkin | {vespertine}-skully pumpkin
String Lights | +Half-Deer+ Kitty Stringlights - Black - Horizontal A
+Half-Deer+ Kitty Stringlights - Black/Yellow - Horizontal B
Table | C.ment ::  halloween gacha /happy halloween table (RARE2)

outfit.
Dress | ::C'est la vie !:: Delia party dress (orange) - Maitreya NEW
Face Makeup | .ARISE. Kawaii Blush / Orange Catwa
Garter | B.C.C Bella cute bat Garter Pumpkin
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Nessa hair @ kawaii project
Hairbow | {Mango Cheeks} Punkin Hairbows: Pumpkin
Hat | ::C'est la vie !:: Delia party hat NEW
Heels/Socks | friday - Bea Heels (Pumpkin) @ shoetopia 
NEW
friday - Bea Socks shoetopia NEW
Lipstick | Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Red Lipstick Set
Nails | .::Nanika::. Nails "Spider"
Puppy | [Black Bantam] Scaredy English Bulldog free gift for Haiku NEW
Treat | O.M.E.N - Halloween Cake Snack Yum!

0 comments: