Saturday, October 21, 2017

Hello lovelies! What kind of magical girl would I be if I didn't make at least one post every once in a while? Honestly the new set from vincue is what got me wanting to do one. I'm having some health issues atm so I'm trying to rest and take it easy, but I wanted to get this out for you in the meantime. Hope you like! I had lots of fun.


{ credits }

Bangs | *barberyumyum*(+bangs) (J)
Body Glitter | {vincue} Bidie+Sparkle - MoreStars!~ @ epiphany
NEW
Body Pearls | {vincue} Bidie+Pearls [Maitreya] 
epiphany NEW
Collar | {vincue} & [CX] - Airie+Collar - Black [Maitreya]
Eyepatch | {vincue} Bidie+Eyepatch - Blush epiphany NEW
Glitter | +Half-Deer+ Glitter Field - Diamonds - Cluster
Hair | *barberyumyum*T03(pink)
Hairbow | {Imeka} Loli Bow

Nails | :Moon Amore: Antoinette Nails - Maitre Rose
Pose | {vincue} Magical+Staff - AO
Skirt | {vincue} Bidie+Skirt [Maitreya] 
epiphany NEW
Staff | {vincue} Magical+Staff 
Top | {vincue} Bidie+Top [Maitreya] epiphany NEW
Trees | +Half-Deer+ Starglitter Tree (Strawberry Pink)
Wings | Sweet Thing. & darkendStare Angelic Wings

0 comments: