Friday, November 17, 2017

Hey loves! I got my new computer on Tuesday and have kinda been testing the waters and getting used to it the past few days, so I'm sorry for getting behind again! I'll be sure to catch up now that I know what I'm doing. And hopefully my photos will be just a bit better than before. Hope you like!


{ credits }

decor.
Apple Candles | {what next} Fall Apples Centrepiece
Flour Set | okidoki =) choco love - flour set RARE
Kitchen | Trompe Loeil - Finley Kitchenette (mirror) V1.1
Mixing Bowl | okidoki =) choco love - chocolate ganache
Pie | {vespertine} apple pie & plums @ collabor88
Sweets | {Imeka} Yummy fall recipes - 1, 2, 6 @ cookish fair NEW

outfit.
Apron | CUREMORE/ Pastry Desire/ Apron @ rewind
Bow Collar | {vincue} & Kibitz - Ruboo+Choker [MaitBeta] Noir
Hair/Bow | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Kinichi hair @ candy fair NEW
Heels/Stockings | CUREMORE/ Pastry Desire/ Stocking&Shoe rewind
Pose | *{( konpeitou )}* trick 1 free gift

0 comments: