Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Hey lovelies! I kinda titled this post after the korean drama Goblin, which I'm still in the process of watching. I'd highly recommend it if you're a fan of kdramas. This technically wasn't the first snowfall.. also we have a lot of snow already. So as much as I thought we might not get a white Christmas, we very well may!

I didn't think I was ready for another post in a day, but I was welcomed into the Stardust blogger group today and got excited.. so I guess I just kinda went ahead with it and did this post. It may be simple, but I had fun and that's important! Aside from Stardust, I've got some things from ARISE, NAMINOKE, MICHAN, and Kokolores as well. Hope you like!

{ credits }

Collar | *Tentacio* Be mine choker white
Dress | Birdy - Corset Dress - Maitreya - White
Earrings | EarthStones Madison Pearl Earrings - White
Eyes | -SU!- Ekrabetha Eyes
Face Makeup | .ARISE. Frozen Makeup Set CATWA @ winter trend NEW
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Wren @ cosmetic fair open dec 15th
Hairpieces | *N*RengeShouma HeadDress @ redeux open tomorrow
Jacket | ISON - occult jacket -Maitreya- (powder)
Lashes | MICHAN - Neda Style [Catwa] @ bodyfy
Lipgloss | [KoKoLoReS] Eyeshadow/lipgloss Gift - Catwa @ cosmetic fair open dec 15th
Pose | micamee_pose_Chie_GIFT
Tattoo | Stardust - Aya - Maitreya [white tattoo] @ we <3 rp

0 comments: