Saturday, January 13, 2018

So I had this outfit done a few days ago, but I got inspired to do some decorating instead of blog this first, so oops! To be honest, I was trying to set up for this photo with it, but I couldn't think of how to work it into the look. In the end, I guess this is the result. It's kind of neat when things turn out differently sometimes. Anywho! I'm mostly showing you this super cute jacket and top from vincue today. Hope you like!




{ credits }

Backdrop | ninety - Corner love pink #places 03
Bandaids | CURELESS [+] Sterile Face Bandages
Choker | nani // neko artist // bell choker
Eyes | [MOMOCHUU X 89Hz] - Quri * Eyes Fullpack [Catwa] @
etoile
Garters | AsteroidBox. Bow Garters // PINK //
Hair | [monso] My Hair - Ai @
collabor88
Jacket | {vincue} Bombie+Jacket Candy [Maitreya] @ the seasons story NEW
Lashes | Wednesday[+] ~ Blooming Eyelashes the seasons story
Moon Bindi | CURELESS [+]Moonlight Jewels
Pose | BellePoses - Nefertiti 4 (Mirror) @ 4mesh NEW
Shoes | AsteroidBox. Belt Ankle Boots etoile
Skin | more more. yuni skin_honey (catwa) @ etoile
Skirt | Caboodle - Liza Lace Skirt - Maitreya
Stockings | Milk Tea: Snow Bunny Stockings (Maitreya applier) 
etoile
Top | {vincue} Bombie+Top Candy [Maitreya] group gift

0 comments: