Thursday, February 15, 2018

 Hey guys! Good evening. Happy candy discount day? I feel like that should be what today is actually called. I would've done a post earlier in the day but I wasn't feeling very inspired most of the time, so I asked my friend Syn to throw down some stuff for me to play with and went from there. I guess even though Valentine's Day is over, my posts are still gravitating towards that. Let me live a little, I didn't get to do anything yesterday. Haha. I have a beautiful new set of lingerie by Cureless for Collabor88 and a few other things. Hope you like!




{ credits }

decor.
Balloons | 
hive // celebration balloons . red
hive // celebration balloons floor . pink mix
{anc} heart balloon {momo / with ribbon}
[Black Bantam] Love Balloon Decor Foil Rose Gold
Books | *N*FlowerPixi's Book Rosered
*N*FlowerPixi's Book plum Red RARE @ fantasy gacha carnival
Build | Ariskea [Harvest] Cabin Verenda Addon
Confetti | *~*HopScotch*~* Lovey Dovey - Rain RARE @ gacha garden
Food/Treats | 9.Cherry House-Macaroon-Rose red box
dust bunny . assorted love chocolates
[Black Bantam] Candy Heart Clear Cupcake Box
dust bunny . brunch . heart waffle plate
Glass Rose Case | *N*Glass Covered Rose - Beauty & Beast - RED @ enchantment NEW
Glitter | [DDD] Love Twinkles - Square
Heart String | 
[Black Bantam] Paper Hearts On A String - Tintable Red
Rose Cup | [ zerkalo ] Weights and Measures of Love - Cup w/Roses gacha garden
Rose Petals | NOMAD // Black Rose Petals 02
Seat | Trompe Loeil - Josette Settee
Table | 
6.Cherry House-Harvest season-a-Tea table-White
Vines | +Half-Deer+ Climbing Rose Vine (Pale) -v2

outfit.
Bra | CUREMORE / Noirette Lingerie / Bra @ collabor88
Choker | MICHAN - Phoebe Choker @ rewind NEW
Earrings | *N*Skeleton-Rose Pierce Red
Garters | CUREMORE / Noirette Lingerie / Garter collabor88
Hair | + Lamb. Lovesong - Variety/Ombre/Eccentric group gift
Lipstick | alaskametro<3 "Alchemy" lipstick 01 - Omega @ cosmetic fair NEW
Panties | CUREMORE / Noirette Lingerie / Panty collabor88
Pose | BellePoses - Grace 4
Rose Hairpiece | *N*Rose Head Dress red enchantment NEW
Tattoo | 
Lace Roses - Tattoo [CAROL G] - Maitreya

0 comments: