Saturday, March 3, 2018

Hello hello! I was messing with Photoshop some more to get a feel for it. I'm having a lot more fun than I originally thought I would. For some reason I associate roses with Valentine's Day, so I was sitting here thinking to myself "Isn't it a little late to do more Vday posts?" But I realized it's really not one. It's just me wearing red and loving roses. Thanks to the set from Black Bantam at Arcade, I got to make something pretty. I hope you guys enjoy the photo as much as I enjoyed editing it for you~




{ credits }

decor.
Alcohol | Barbutler Vodka Skyy S5R4V5.2
Beer Tap Fulltube IRS8R7T1V7.8 (K.H.I.M.A&E.R.M.A.)
Big Bottle Wine Dispenser T1V7.8
Frame | anxiety %generation frame @ uber
Pool Table | Apple Fall Tournament Billiards Table
Rug | anxiety %generation rug uber
Skybox | anxiety %generation skybox uber
Swing | 
anxiety %generation swinger uber

outfit.
Boots | REIGN.- ROGUE STOMPER PLATS- Maitreya-Mid
Brows | Wednesday[+] ~ Taeyeon Eyebrows
Collar | 
[Black Bantam] I <3 Heart Roses Choker Red @ the arcade NEW
Eye Makeup | Wednesday[+] ~ The Parisian Girl Liners
Eyes | (Enfer Sombre*) Aurora Eyes - Catwa
Garter | Sweet Thing. Clockwork Doll Garter (Maitreya)
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Mizaki hair @ imaginarium NEW
Lipgloss | Wednesday[+] ~ First Kiss Lip Gloss
Pose | NamiiChu ~ Kawaiikou Bento poses (Kawaiikou 3) for saturday sale
Rose Headpiece | Sinful Sky - Spiky Roses - Red
Rose Mouthie | [Black Bantam] I <3 Roses Mouth the arcade NEW
Skin | [PF] <Crystal> - Doll V2 - CATWA (button nose) V2
Skirt | [JUSTICE] REIANNE SKIRT - MAITREYA
Tattoo | :: PM :: Spring Tattoo Omega
Top | alterego. kara top - maitreya for saturday sale
Wrist Ribbons | Caboodle - Wrist Ribbon Red group gift

0 comments: