Saturday, March 17, 2018

Hello lovelies! I've got everything all planned out and I'll for sure have more than enough time to cover everything I need to that's left. It has been a busy month though, especially irl! This photo didn't quite turn out how I wanted, but I guess you win some and you lose some. I didn't really like the post I did yesterday either, but I guess it was well received. I have more goods from Skin Fair (almost done!) and Imaginarium today. I also put something together for the Arcade items I bought. I have one last skin review to cover for you guys, which I may do next or for my last post. Guess we'll see!




{ credits }

decor.
BUENO-Minimal Living Apts Summer - RARE @ the arcade
BUENO- Empty Cup-Actually+Pencil Holder- No2 the arcade
tarte. aria daybed
tarte. photo grid RARE the arcade
tarte. craft desk the arcade
tarte. bullet journal the arcade
tarte. pens & ruler the arcade
tarte. flower vase the arcade
tarte. catch all & washi tape the arcade
tarte. craft clutter group gift
+Half-Deer+ Everlight Votive Candle - Pastels - Gold Dots
+Half-Deer+ Vintage Heart Chair - White+White
Birdy - Spring - Bric a Brac Shelf
Birdy - Spring - Canvas pile
Birdy - Boudoir - Rug White
Birdy - Spring - Memoire Record Player
[V/W] Spring Armchair imaginarium
[V/W] Spring Couch x3 imaginarium
[Black Bantam] My Golden Pup Sitting
[Black Bantam] My Golden Pup Playing

outfit.
Blush | CAZIMI: Cheeks - Flushed Blush (CATWA) @ skin fair
Earrings | .Oppa. Femme lace GACHA. Earrings White @ imaginarium
Eyeliner | Just Magnetized - Classic Liner set 03 for CATWA @ applique NEW
Eyes | [ MUDSKIN ]_HyunA Lens # 23 (CATWA) skin fair
Hair | *barberyumyum*89(black)
Lashes | . MILA . Perfect Eyelashes [Catwa applier] 
skin fair
Lipgloss | [KoKoLoReS] Smooth Lipstick soft tones - Catwa applier skin fair
Necklace | .Oppa. Femme lace GACHA. Choker White imaginarium
Panties | Neomenia: panties Allison #RARE 
imaginarium
Pose | *{( konpeitou )}* lean1
Skin | Go&See * Katarina * Pale - Catwa Applier 
skin fair
Tattoo | .::Nanika::. Kelly tattoo White Maitreya skin fair
Top | Neomenia: negligee Allison #RARE 
imaginarium


You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: