Sunday, March 11, 2018

Hi hi lovelies! So I've been unintentionally overwhelming myself it seems. I'm way too hard on myself when it comes to doing things on time (especially events) and I think I'm struggling when I'm really not. I just have to take a moment to sit back and breathe and realize everything's all good. So I did that. It really is fun to put photos together for you guys and I love it. I don't want you to somehow think that I'm being negative or think otherwise. I've been blogging almost 5 years now so it would be silly to feel otherwise. So, I'll do my best to show you guys how much I enjoy it. But there will be times I am stressed regardless of who or what caused it because of how I am, and it's never meant to be an attack on anyone nor any sort of negativity. I think that should be fine to say? This is bits and pieces of me, after all. I don't like to censor myself.

Today I collaborated with my good friend Syn, because, why not? We haven't collabed in a while and it's always fun when we do. I threw a bunch of white decor around the place (sorry Syn lol) and turned the hot mess into this. So that was fun! If you want to know what Syn is wearing (she also has Skin Fair items on) head to her blog!




{ credits }

decor.
Bed | [*Art Dummy!] slumber. (bed-vintage white)
Chandelier | Apple Fall Pearl Chandelier
Clouds | [Black Bantam] Little Cloud.2 @ blush
+Half-Deer+ Simple Cloud - White - Stratus A
+Half-Deer+ Simple Cloud - White - Heart
Computers | dust bunny . bunny computer . white
C.ment :: LAPTOP white (simple)
Decor | [Black Bantam] Canary Cage Holder - White RARE
A.D.D.Andel! Large Crystal Decor-White-ish
-tb- Spring Living - Wired Heart (White)
dust bunny . jewelry box
Apple Fall White Iris
Apple Fall Tea Tins & Tea Books
Apple Fall Design Books
Apple Fall Crumpled Newspaper
Apple Fall Scented Candle
dust bunny . harvest . jug of sunflowers
Apple Fall Enamel Teapot - White
+Half-Deer+ Porcelain Unicorn Figurine (White Base)
+Half-Deer+ Book Clutter - Shelved - White
+Half-Deer+ Book Clutter - Stack - White
Dome | (Milk Motion) the forest skybox scene
Easel | +Half-Deer+ Coming up Roses - Easel (White Plain)
Furniture | dust bunny . camellia couch . adult
+Half-Deer+ Scalloped Counter Table (White)
Trompe Loeil - Amelia Loveseat Fabric White
[Black Bantam] Springtime Ivy Garden Chair White
dust bunny . secretary desk . clutter
dust bunny & windsong . apothecary counter
6.Cherry House-Harvest season-a-Tea table-White
Glitter | [ keke ] star glitter
House | (Milk Motion) concrete house
Pig | [Black Bantam] It's Going To Rain Piggy! blush
Rain | (Milk Motion) Rain

outfit.
Boots | Blah. [Galaxy High Boots] White [MaitreyaOnly] @ whore couture NEW
Dress | Love [Risky Night Slip] MAITREYA - White
Eye Makeup | Just Magnetized - Halo Eyeshadow set 03 for CATWA @ skin fair NEW
Hair | nani - simone hair
Hairbase | 
Just Magnetized - Special Hairbase set 05 for CATWA [Catwa] skin fair NEW
Jewelry | .::Nanika::. Lesya Crown RARE
.::Nanika::. Lesya Necklace Pink
.::Nanika::. Lesya Earrings @ imaginarium NEW
Lashes | MICHAN - Lalisa Lashes [Catwa] skin fair NEW
Lipstick | Just Magnetized - Azalea Lipstick for CATWA skin fair NEW
Pose | entangled poses - Ash and Caitlin
Skin | Bold & Beauty :: May (Catwa Applier) - Fair. skin fair NEW
Tattoo | Evidence - White Tattoo [CAROL G] Maitreya skin fair NEW

0 comments: