Saturday, April 28, 2018

Not feeling the greatest today, but I wanted to get at least one more post done before the month ends so I'm pushing through. We made a ton of progress with cleaning out the other room I mentioned and so I think pretty soon we'll be able to have tons more space and a much less stressed me. Totally looking forward to it!

I'm actually digging my face for once. I have some new things from C'est La Vie, Just Magnetized, MICHAN, and Suga-Suga. Hope you like!




{ credits }

Bag | ::C'est la vie !:: Aino Bag Gacha (black) @ blush NEW
Body Blusher | :: MOMOCHUU :: Kawaii Angel Tattoo Blusher [omega]
Earrings | MICHAN - Maxie Earrings #2 group gift
Eyeliner | Just Magnetized - Insta Beauty - set 07 powder pack april
Eyes | (Enfer Sombre*) Catwa - Lilith {Black}
Hair | lock&tuft - maren
Hairbase | Just Magnetized - Essential Hairbase - set 02 for CATWA @ applique
Jacket | SEUL - Patched Bomber - Onyx - HG
Lashes | Bossie. fearless eyelashes [catwa]
Lip Color | Suga-Suga - Kokoro Lipstick B Catwa @ the makeup room open may 1st
Mesh Body | Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V2.05
Necklaces | MICHAN - Meimi Necklace - Unicorn
MICHAN - Meimi Necklace - Heart @ sanarae NEW 
Pose | Suga-Suga - Blossom Bento Pose 5 @ the dollhouse NEW
Scene | FAKEICON / shopping district / LIS backdrop
Shorts | .miss chelsea. Mira Shorts HG Colour Pack 1 @ n21
Skin | ###  [PUMEC]  - Astrid - January - CATWA
Top | Vincue / Sophie Top - Hourglass

0 comments: