Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Hey lovebugs! I sat on SL all day and couldn't get myself to blog despite the fact that I had the outfit put together ahead of time (as usual). Well, I guess putting on music and trying to focus helped because I got it done. I know I haven't done too many posts this month and I'm trying very hard not to fall back into that phase of like 5 posts a month or something like that.. I do have a lot to show you guys in upcoming posts like goodies for Epiphany, so I can't afford to do that anyway. Haha. Here's to staying inspired and getting back in the game.

I felt super cute in vincue's new top and topped it off with a tattoo from Stardust and stuff for GachaLand as well. Hope you like!





{ credits }

decor.
Cash Register | 22769 - Cashpoint - COMMON @
gachaland
Coffee Maker | 22769 - Coffee Maker - COMMON 
gachaland
Cups | 22769 - Coffee To Go Cups - COMMON 
gachaland
Food | 22769 - White Bread - COMMON
22769 - Raisin Bun Breakfast - COMMON
22769 - Croissant Breakfast - COMMON gachaland
Grass | {Imeka} Bush 01 - B {COLOR 2}

Garden by anc dotty wild grass {colorful}
Tables | 22769 - Outdoor Bistro Table - COMMON gachaland
Trash Can | 22769 - Trash Bin - COMMON gachaland
Van | 22769 - Food Van - RARE gachaland

outfit.
Choker | REIGN.- TATTOO CHOKER
Eyeliner | ** [PUMEC]  -  Eyeliner Set  #1 (White) - CATWA
Fishnets | REIGN.- Ruffle Fishnet Stockings (Hourglass-High)- THIGH HIGH
Hair | /Wasabi Pills/ Jun Mesh Hair - A
Lashes | Wednesday[+] ~ Cat's Eyelashes @ the seasons story
Mesh Body | Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V2.05
Nails | e.marie // Unicorn Confetti Set (slink dynamic)
Pose | {Imeka} Girl - Lookbook Pose(12)
Shorts | LAZYBONES - Rolled Up Shorts - light blue - Slink Hourglass
Tattoo | Stardust - Akiko - Slink white tattoo @ the secret hideout
Top | Vincue / Kellie Top - Hourglass @ the seasons story


You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: