Saturday, May 26, 2018

Hello again! Yes I am back to bring you more goods. Hitting 10 posts for the month isn't too many, but considering I took a week off I think it's pretty good. Hopefully I can pick the pace up soon. There's a lot of stuff I'd love to cover outside of what I'm doing and make a lot more posts, but unfortunately I lack the funds to do so. Anywho, I have a cute new top from AsteroidBox for the Slink petite chest augment. The fatpack is on sale for half off (425L) at the mainstore until the 30th of May. Kinda loving that people are jumping on the bandwagon and doing more cute items for it. Hope you like today's post!




{ credits }

Backdrop | Pseudo- Out-N-In Restaurant
Chest Augment | Slink Physique Hourglass Petite Chest Augment V1.01
Coin Purse | REIGN.- HEART COIN PURSE
Collar | :PARKER: Sasha choker.BLACK.
Eyes | CURELESS[+] Amore Circle Lens
Eyeshadow | -SU!- Smokey Eyeshadow Collection @ lookbook starts tomorrow!
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Kiku hair
Lashes | MICHAN - Joelle Lashes [Catwa] @ lookbook starts tomorrow!
Mask | *PU* Accessories //  Oriental Mask 2
Mesh Body | Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V2.05
Pose | NamiiChu ~ Tzuyu Pose 6
Shorts | Addams - Mesh Shaki Short - Slink HG
Tattoo | Stardust - Spring - Black Tattoo 02 RARE
Top | AsteroidBox. Eirlys Top NEW

0 comments: