Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Hello lovelies. My birthday is approaching much faster than I thought.. I am trying SO hard to get more posts done this month, but being busy is making that difficult. Also, I really do not like how this photo came out but I kinda gave up trying and just went with it. I'm terribly hard on myself at times when I'm working on editing my photos. I just couldn't get a windlight to look the way I wanted it to no matter what. And I also couldn't figure out what exactly I wanted to do with the photo either, so that may also be what caused it. Anywho!

Epiphany's round is obviously over, but I had a lot of things I bought that I never got the chance to share. I really loved the set from 89hz so as late as it is, I wanted to show it off to you guys. Hope you like it at the very least. I took the photo at Meraki Islands.





{ credits }

Bodysuit | [89Hz] - Roxane * Demon Outfit A [S.Hourglass] RARE
Brows | Bossie. alice eyebrows [catwa]
Eyes | [89Hz] - Roxane * D [Mesh Eyes][Catwa Applier]
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Flora hair @ blush
Harness | *VB* Blossom Harness - Slink HG  - Materials
Lip Color | [89Hz] - Roxane * Lip C [Catwa Applier]
Pose | NamiiChu ~ Tzuyu Pose 4
Runny Mascara | Just Magnetized - Crybaby - set 01 for CATWA @ kinky event
Tail | [89Hz] - Roxane * Demon Tail B [S.Hourglass]
Tattoo | Stardust - Shino - Slink black tattoo @ we <3 rp NEW
Wings | [89Hz] - Roxane * Demon Wings B

0 comments: