Tuesday, June 5, 2018

This month is going to be super busy! So first I got confused and misread/tried to read things several times thinking that we couldn't show you guys anything until Wednesday, so I fell slightly behind already. That was my bad. Thank goodness I did ask my friend to confirm and found out that we indeed can, because I was ready to bust out the vintage stuff as much as I was last year. It's a bit different this year so please bear with me! Hopefully you can understand my slowness but I'll pick up the pace once I can.

Vintage Fair will be open on June 8th at noon SLT. Until the 7th, I can't give you any landmarks and currently I don't have images of the maps to provide, but I will be sure to give you them once I receive them/am able to post everything! As per usual for PGP events, the sim will only allow a complexity limit of 50,000 during the first week of the event, so be sure that if you do make it in, you're not fully dressed like you're blogging, or just wearing everything as normal to avoid getting booted from the sim(s). You wouldn't all that hard work/TPing to go to waste, yeah? I used quite a bit of the exclusive items for this by the way. Hope you like my first look for the event! 



{ credits }

Corset | 
glutz . torso trainer . maitreya @ vintage fair open june 8th!
Earrings | EarthStones Madison Pearl Earring - White
Eyeshadow | . MILA . 1970's Makeup [Catwa applier] @ vintage fair open june 8th!
Hair | *TKW* Denisa A
Hairbase | Just Magnetized - Essential Hairbase - set 02 for CATWA @ kinky event NEW
Lipstick | Just Magnetized - Sativa Lipstick for CATWA
Nailpolish | CAZIMI: Nails - Moon Manicure [Reds] (MAITREYA) @ vintage fair open june 8th!
Necklace | *:..Silvery K..:*Loose feminine(Pearl Necklace_Black)6
Pose | BellePoses - Paula 6
Rings | Cae :: Audrey :: Ring @ vintage fair open june 8th!
Skin | Ascendant - Dita Tone 01 - CATWA (with maitreya applier) @ vintage fair open june 8th!
Tattoo | .:AuricA:. Saida Tattoo @ vintage fair open june 8th!





0 comments: