Saturday, June 23, 2018

Hey hey! So I completely forgot. Today is my rez day. I've been on SL for .. 9 years now! And I'm not done with this month yet, blogging-wise. If I were crazy (rather, more crazy) I'd probably say "Let's shoot for 20 posts!" But then I also realized, I'm only two posts away from that. So clearly, I am crazy. LOL No but really, I was just excited because I got accepted into Ascendant's blogger list today and wanted to show you some stuff from them. Also a few other things that I bought over the month (and end of last month I think) that I never got the chance to share yet. Hope you like~ I took the photo at Whiny Cafe!





{ credits }

Eyes | Ascendant - Cass Eyes - CATWA
Face Blush | .ARISE. Heart Blush CATWA @ shiny shabby NEW
Hair/Hat | Love [Blank Space]
Icecream (Face) | {Imeka} Cream Mouth/Nose {Color 5}
Icecream | +Half-Deer+ Life is Sweet - Angelfood Ice Cream @ the arcade
Lashes | 
Bossie. wispy lashes [catwa]
Necklace | AMITOMO - Juicy Cherry Gacha - 22 @ kustom9
Lipstick | Ascendant - Sugar Plum Lipstick - CATWA NEW
Shorts | AMITOMO - Juicy Cherry Gacha (maitreya) - 13 kustom9
Skin | Glam Affair - Selina - Catwa - Asia
Top | SEUL - Alice Button-up - Mait - Princessa kustom9

0 comments: