Sunday, July 29, 2018

Hey guys! I think 15 posts is kinda pushing my limit for a month.. I can't say I'm in love with today's photo because the look itself is way cuter than the photo turned out and I'm kinda on the border of hating it, but I honestly didn't want to redo it since it was already halfway done when I started feeling that way. And I'm not really feeling blogging too much today so that might be why as well. Ah well, there's always next time. Hope you all had a nice weekend. Today is my bf's birthday, so I'll be spending it with him. See ya later!




{ credits }

Arm Wrap | {vincue} & [CX] - Airie+Armleg - Noir [Hourglass]
Backdrop | FOXCITY. Photo Booth - ClubBLACK (With exterior)
Bindi | {vincue} & [CX] - Airie+Bindi - Gold
Bodysuit | AsteroidBox. Aquila Body Suit -Hourglass
Boots | Pure Poison - Angelique Sandals - Hourglass @ uber NEW
Collar | -SU!- Zath'tus Collar -Female- @ shiny shabby
Eyeliner | Veechi - Glossy Spring Liner [Catwa]
Eyes | Aurealis Beauty. CATWA. Brume eyes. Shade #6 @ mermaid cove NEW
Hair | Sintiklia Hair Angela Bento Fitted
Lashes | [Buzz] The Nymph Eyelash {Catwa}
Lipgloss | [89Hz] - Roxane * Lip C [Catwa]
Mesh Body | Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V2.05
Pose | BellePoses - Izzy 1 @ dubai
Tattoo | .::Nanika::. Sweet Rose tattoo Black Slink

0 comments: