Thursday, July 19, 2018

Hey! I'm late night blogging as usual. Just wanted to make sure that you don't forget about GachaLand that's still going on right now until the end of the month. I meant to use this set with my previous beach picture.....then completely forgot. D'oh. Well I got the chance to use it this time and so I'm sharing it and a few other things. New goods from all over today. I took the photo at La Vie today by the way. Hope you like~




{ credits }

decor.
Cat Glass | [Black Bantam] Kitten In My Glass Decor @ vanity
Dock | tarte. floating dock (w lights)
Ice Machine | 2.Cherry House-Cool summer-Ice machine - B @ the seasons story
Pool Set | Bee designs Pool Decor Gacha (pieces 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, and 10) @ gachaland
Shaved Ice | 12.Cherry House-Cool summer-Shaved ice-D the seasons story

outfit.
Body Glitter | alaskametro<3 "Aura" body glitter - Maitreya @ cosmetic fair
Choker | .::Nanika::. Infinity Choker Pink gachaland
Eye/Lip Makeup | alaskametro<3 "Whimsy" makeup palette - Catwa
Eyes | Aurealis Beauty. CATWA. Hunger eyes. Shade #2 @ limit8
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Tanami hair @ equal10
Nails | -SU!- Xylia Square Nails 13 (MAITREYA) @ epiphany NEW
Necklace | .::Nanika::. Lotus Necklace RARE gachaland
Pose | Suga-Suga - Chrystal Bento Pose 4 @ suicide dollz
Puppy | [Black Bantam] My Cutie Applehead Chihuahua 01
Sandals | friday - Solar Sandals (Earth) @ summerfest
Top/Shorts | ::C'est la vie !:: Febe Tankini top/bottom (rosy, #2) - Maitreya NEW



You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: