Thursday, August 16, 2018

Hello~ Just dropping in during the late night (as usual) to bring you a blog post. Today I did go to my sister's to paint, but, I didn't get to paint because my mom had me bring the dog and she doesn't know how to not be around people and goes crazy. I got stuck babysitting her instead of painting.. and by the time my mom got to the house, they had already finished for the day. Sooo, I guess maybe next time I'll be able to help, since the dog won't be there.

I have new goods from Okinawa Summer Festival and Girl Power again! Hope you like.




{ credits }

decor.
1.Cherry House-Beach huts-Beach huts-RARE
4.Cherry House-Beach huts-Umbrella-pink
6.Cherry House-Beach huts-Diving equipment-pink
9.Cherry House-Beach huts-surfboard-blue
11.Cherry House-Beach huts-coffee table
16.Cherry House-Beach huts-Lounge chair-cake-C okinawa summer festival
* / choize / * Sweetest Summer Day #Pudding pink
* / choize / * Sweetest Summer Day #Pudding yellow @ girl power

outfit.
.ARISE. Miki Lashes CATWA
Avoixs // #MELIKEY_MIA girl power
CHACHA. Bite me ! Gacha / Choco / Strawberry okinawa summer festival
* / choize / * Sweetest Summer Day #Heart babypink girl power
* / choize / * Sweetest Summer Day #RARE (C) girl power
Cubic Cherry 01{Lovin} sunglasses WHITE RARE okinawa summer festival
LOTUS. Rebirth Eyes 05 (Catwa)
:: MOMOCHUU :: Cutie Lu - Pink Choker
[ MUDSKIN ]_Chae-young#Eyeliner
-Nomi-Hana Skin Gacha-Skin RARE girl power
[PiAD] Dream nail Appliers(Maitreya) girl power
Sintiklia - Hair Teri group gift
violetta. -Maitreya wet body applier okinawa summer festival

0 comments: