Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Hey guys! I had this outfit in mind before I even put it together for some reason. Nothing wrong with that, of course. I spent most of today.. getting distracted I guess. But we also had a thunderstorm that knocked out the internet for a few minutes (shortest time that's ever been a thing) and apparently it's supposed to rain every day including next week. I'm kinda preparing for flood stuff to happen, just not in our area.

I have a bunch of new things to share! So let's get to it. I took the photo at Neo Tanpopo.




{ credits }

(*ANGELICA) EVERYGIRL #7
Ascendant - Holographic Bento Nails 10 - Maitreya Beta @ vanity NEW
Ascendant - Maggy Eyebrows - CATWA NEW
AsteroidBox. Hydra Bikini & Dress @ collabor88 open august 8th
Aurealis Beauty. CATWA applier. Promise eyes. Shade #9 @ pocketgacha
Aurealis Jewellery. Kiara Earrings.
::C'est la vie !:: Nari Mole group gift
Eliavah ~ Nightbloom Hairpin @ okinawa summer festival
MICHAN - Celine Circlet @ gacha garden NEW
MICHAN - Celine Gacha - Heart Choker - SOI @ gacha garden NEW
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Catty - Sugar tea
[monso] My Hair - Jieun
Pure Poison - Natalie Sandals - Maitreya @ faMESHed
tapoe*~Kimono Doll~POSE SET!
.TeaBunny. + [CX] Shamisen Hairpins - Gold @ okinawa summer festival
Wednesday[+] ~ Cat's Eyelashes

0 comments: