Thursday, September 27, 2018

So I took my break and I've returned! A little longer than I planned, but that's no biggie. It shouldn't take too much to catch up on the things I've missed. I finally got to go out and enjoy myself yesterday, although it resulted in a very tired me. (So tired I couldn't fall asleep properly. What even.) I hope you guys had a good week while I was away. And now onto the goods. Mostly Harajuku this time!




{ credits }

BellePoses - Kitana 1M @ harajuku NEW
.Florix. Japanese Crepes - Strawberry and Raspberry @ harajuku NEW
Just Magnetized - Blush & Luminizer for CATWA @ harajuku NEW
KraftWork Seoul Photo Scene
LOTUS. Studio Eyes 05 (Catwa)
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
[ MUDSKIN ]_YOU CAN EAT MY LIPS # MOIST FLAVOR (CATWA)
Pure Poison - Anais Sandals - Maitreya @ kinky event NEW
(r)M Hair No.55'18 @ hair fair NEW
*:..Silvery K..:*Loose style Shirt and pants @ sanarae NEW
*:..Silvery K..:*NeckBelt (gift) @ sanarae NEW
Wednesday[+] ~ Sarang Eyelashes

0 comments: