Friday, October 19, 2018

Hello lovelies. Don't let the title fool/worry you, I am in fact doing okay. I am feeling a little better at the moment, but I promised myself I would take my break to keep myself sane, so this is the last post you'll get from me for the month. Have a good Halloween/rest of your month. <3




{ credits }

AsteroidBox. Velcro Patch Sneakers // Black
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Malena hair/headdress RARE @ lootbox
CMYK// 1990's Radio (black) @ limit8 NEW
{CowTea} Slice of Beauty Lipstick/Knife
{CowTea} Slice of Beauty #2R [Bento]
{KIUKIU} Seoul Night @ harajuku NEW
.:*:. Kotolier .:*:. Magi BENTO Ring (Maitreya) @ panic of pumpkin NEW
MICHAN - Liz Belly Piercing [Maitreya Exp.] group gift
MICHAN - Natzuka Lashes [Catwa]
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Catty - Sugar  tea
:Moon Amore: Kinky Nails /Maitreya (Acrylic) Onyx
[ MUDSKIN ]_ROBOTICA LENS # 8 (CATWA) @ panic of pumpkin NEW
OLQINU : apocalyptic city (<antisocial garage> RARE//<darkness deep sign>//<flag [rebellion]>//<hazard area barricade>//<redrum neon sign>) @ panic of pumpkin NEW
-SU!- Calavera Septum Piercing Silver
-SU!- Dagger Lipstick Catwa @ the epiphany NEW

0 comments: