Monday, November 26, 2018

Hello everyone! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving break. I took a little more time off than I expected since I really needed some "me" time. But I'm back obviously! I did do a small bit of Black Friday shopping, but nothing extreme. I actually don't really get the reason for it to exist. It kind of seems like Cyber Monday has better deals anyhow..

Anywho! Some stuff is newish goods, so let me link that below for you. Also, here's a better picture of the decor that isn't covered by me. I did do a Christmas-y sort of post, but I think it's fair since it's after Thanksgiving now, right?

{ credits }

decor.
[Black Bantam] Shmooshie Face Shar Pei Newborn Puppy Oatmeal @ N21 NEW
Cherry House-Christmas tree-full color band @ okinawa winter fest open nov 30th!
Cherry House-Maple Leaf chandelier-white whimsical
CMYK// Cozy winter (1//2//5//6//7) @ the arcade open dec 1st!
CMYK// Glory, Sad ending (Chair//rug 1) @ limit8
dust bunny . camellia couch
dust bunny . getaway basket
dust bunny . lighted jar
dust bunny . marshmellow jar
dust bunny . miniature village shelf
dust bunny . mini christmas tree
dust bunny . pom pom blanket
dust bunny . round end table
dust bunny . secretary desk . clutter
dust bunny . vintage sleigh . with gifts
dust bunny . warm cocoa
Onsu ~ "Magnolia" House ~ Light Brick
Wall Wrap Table CHEZ MOI @ tres chic

outfit details.
Ascendant - Plastic Bento Nails - Maitreya
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Misa hair-November VIP Groupgift
BellePoses - Mika 1//CellPhone @ whimsical
::C'est la vie !:: Nell Tights (#2) - Maitreya
Insomnia Angel . holly sweet sweater @ tannenbaum
Just Magnetized - Kawaii Blush set 01 for CATWA whimsical
LOTUS. Nocturnal Eyes 16 (Catwa) RARE N21 NEW
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
Wednesday[+] ~ Sarang Eyelashes

0 comments: