Monday, December 10, 2018

Yesterday I went and got myself a nice Christmas present. For one reason or another, I chose to start collecting Pokemon stuff again. Pikachu has been and will probably always be my favorite. Anyway! Thanks to a very generous gift from one of my friends, that was how I chose to treat myself. Especially since Gamestop is having a sale on everything Pokemon. What good timing, yeah?

And I've also finally gotten around to watching one of the kdramas on my recommended list. I accidentally took a day off of blogging yesterday since I've been hooked. I obviously decided to take a break today to get a post in first. I probably shouldn't have taken the day off since I had everything planned out and some of my deadlines are getting close. Everything will probably be done close together blog-wise at this point. Ah.. I hate falling behind. I should probably consider slowing down on that stuff.

Anywho! I have on a new skin coming by CURELESS in a little less than a week for Notice me Santapai that I couldn't wait to show you. Hope you like! I took today's photo at The Forest.




{ credits }

alaskametro<3 "Ornament" nail art - Slink @ uber
BellePoses - Giulia 2
[Black Bantam] Reindeer Lights Entangled Gold/White Hourglass @ whimsical NEW
{CowTea} NoSleepTillWinter CatEyes [Catwa]
CURELESS[+] Deep Dream Skin / PORCELAIN / CATWA @ notice me santapai open dec 16th!
K{<3}P - Glitter Heart Choker - White - Gold
Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V2.05
Stardust - Yuki - Catwa black eyelashes @ tannenbaum
TETRA - Lily lace dress - Hourglass
White + Lucid Dreamer Hair Rigged + {aii}

0 comments: