Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Hey guys! I feel like my posts are better when I do them at night.. It also helps me concentrate on them more later in the day, too. I've been going to bed at a decent time though (at least, decent for me) so that kind of makes it a bit difficult to blog this late. I'm not too overwhelmed with things to do this month.. so that's good, at least! While I was doing this photo I decided to clean up my saved outfits, and accidentally deleted one I had saved for tomorrow. -_-; Big oof on my art. -smacks self-

Today I paired up a cute outfit with a cute hair! The outfit is from Horntail and the hair from C'est la Vie. The hair will be out in a couple days, so I don't have a LM for you yet. Hope you like the pinkness!



{ credits }

::C'est la vie !:: Kiki Hair @ salon52 open jan 10th!
[Cubic Cherry] {Lala} glasses
Hangry - Star Lolli - 3 group gift
HORNTAIL - Maitreya Noumi Outfit ([BLOSSOM] Boots//Leggings//Suit//Skirt) @ etoile
{Imeka} Heart Lollipop
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
[MOMOCHUU X 89Hz] - Quri * Eyes [Catwa]
[ MUDSKIN ]_Chae-young#Eyeliner
Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Love Scene 3

0 comments: