Sunday, January 13, 2019

Hey guys! I'm still trying to pick myself up blogging-wise.. not really liking how things are turning out kind of puts me in the dumps a little. Today I feel a little better about it, but I'm not sure if it will last, though I hope it does. I would say I should take a break and follow through with that, but I don't really have that kind of time to right now, since I already took one from most of my groups last month (and still had a lot to do). Perhaps by the end of the month/beginning of next I'll be able to do that! Anywho. I really need to get out of the pink mood, huh? Hope you like today's look though!




{ credits }

AMI:HAI - Pink Lady GACHA - Rare1
Aurealis Jewellery. Rene Earrings. @ dubai
*barberyumyum*Jan.2019
Blueberry - Pizza Jeans - BlueberryBooty - Maitreya
LOTUS. Abundance Eyes 10 (Catwa)
. MILA . POSES // Heini 4
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
[ MUDSKIN ]_YOU CAN EAT MY LIPS # SOFT FLAVOR (CATWA)
[okkbye] Adumbrate Eyebrows (CATWA)
TETRA - Air Sneakers - Maitreya
TETRA - Kimmy off-shoulder sweatshirt - Maitreya (loose)

0 comments: