Thursday, February 7, 2019

Hey guys! So off the bat, I've got a lot to share today, picture-wise. I took the break I needed that will hopefully keep me sane and able to bring you guys the goods on time. I'll be covering Gacha Garden and Sanarae a little later (and late in general) and Sanarae has maybe half of the time for the event left, so I'll make that my priority. In the meantime! I also have (late) goods from Black Bantam for the Epiphany and a few decorations for Gacha Garden that I'll likely cover the whole set of (or close to) later.
To explain the extra decor photos, well. I took a normal "behind the avi" photo, but also a close up seemed appropriate to show the food/other side details that missed out in the first photo.
And then we have a newish house release from Onsu called "Lakehouse" that I set up today's photo in. Here are some pics of the inside and outside. Gorgeous, isn't it? There's four rooms upstairs I didn't capture aside from showing you that they're there, but it includes a bathroom as usual. It's very spacious and really homey. Although, I feel like I myself would have a hard time deciding what to put in such a large house. It seems perfect for a decent sized family, and it only takes up a mere 119 prims. Hope you like the goods for today!



{ credits }

decor.
Lagom - Critter Cafe ([Bear Pink Chair] SOI//[Tv] RARE gacha garden
Astralia - Unicorn rug VIU gift
Birdy - Spring - Bric a Brac Shelf
[Black Bantam] Balls in Space Helmet 01/03/04//Decor Stool Gold//Joli Balloon Decor Set//Joli Chair Gold Pink//Epiphany VIP Reward Prize//Pancake Decor Plate RARE @ epiphany
+Half-Deer+ Book Clutter - Shelved//Stack - Pastel
+Half-Deer+ Cutie Clutter - Hair Accessories (Pastel)
+Half-Deer+ Everlight Votive Candle - Pastels - Gold Dots
+Half-Deer+ Hot Chocolate Bar Cart
+Half-Deer+ Neatly Folded Blankets - Pink Floral
+Half-Deer+ Slumber Lamp - Cat - Pink
+Half-Deer+ Sugarbyte Computer - Pink
Kalopsia - Evergreen Cubby Bookshelf
MICHAN - My Faves Gacha - #8 Desk (pink) @ gacha garden
-Nomi-Dark Magic Set-wall lamp(L)
Onsu ~ "Lakeville" House ~ White
REIGN.- ACRYLIC WASHI ORGANIZER #5
*Tentacio* Little things hello neon pink//morning coffee RARE
*Tentacio* Saturday night laptop
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Hot Lips Phone (Pink)
Wednesday[+] ~ Crystal Life ~ Dango Plate//Lightendo//Mockies//Tablet - common
Wednesday[+] ~ Girls Wounds ~ Candy Ecig - COMMON
Wednesday[+] ~ Pink Devil ~ Glowy//Potions - COMMON

outfit.
[Black Bantam] Cuore Purse Gold Purple @ vanity NEW
[Black Bantam] Joli Heart Choker Gold epiphany
Love [Soda Pop] Fitted Mesh Hair//Extension
MICHAN - Blair Lipstick [Catwa] @ the liason collaborative
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
-Pixicat- Tova.Shorts - LightBlueFaded (Maitreya)
.:[PUMEC] :.  - / December gift #3\
Pure Poison - Alina Boots - Maitreya @ faMESHed NEW
-SU!- Osanna Eyes @ level
TETRA - Vega frill shirt - Maitreya

0 comments: