Sunday, February 24, 2019

So I might have forgotten that there was something I still needed to cover blogging-wise today and remembered last night as I was going to bed after a nice night out. So I guess I'm not taking a break for the day as planned, but I will be spending the rest of the day with waifu and doing whatever she'd like since it is her birthday after all. Hope you guys have a good one! It's been super windy here.. hopefully the power doesn't go out.

By the way, Gacha Garden is still open for 4 more days. If you haven't gone, you should check it out! There are a lot of really neat things for this round.





{ credits }

AsteroidBox. Lepus Top - Mait Top
Aurealis Jewellery. Erato Necklace. @ fetish fair
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Momoko hair @ sultry
BJK* Tokyo StreetWear Skirt Black gacha garden
Bold & Beauty :: May (Catwa Applier) - Fair.
[Buzz] The Spring Tint - Pinks {Catwa}
NANIKA - Tatiana Heels//Stockings RARE -1 Maitreya @ gacha garden
Rassuel-Gamer Room Gacha (Desk//Gamer Chair RARE//Keyboard//Monitor//Mouse//Skybox RARE//Speakergacha garden
Pinki - Blossom Bento Pose 4



You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: