Sunday, February 10, 2019

Hello lovelies! I took today's photo earlier in the day but I was watching movies with a friend, so I just finished these up and went straight into it. I guess today I decided to do a cafe themed photo. Gacha Garden has some really cute things out for this round which I am late for, but it started on the 1st of the month, which is what this cafe themed set is for. I had so much fun putting it together that I added in quite a bit of other stuff. Just so you can see the decorations in all their glory, I have a photo of that too without my avi in the way.
I guess my inspiration for this was cat cafes. Although, I have never been to one sadly. I hope some day I'll be able to do that, maybe if one opens up near where I live. It seems like a pleasant experience (other than the allergies). Hope you like the look today! 


{ credits }

decor.
Ariskea[Patisserie] Ceiling Lamp//Cupcake Box//Menu Board//Yummy Frames
Ariskea[Succulente] Cat Dotty
{BunBun} Sweet Cafe - Cattuccino A//Donut Stand A//Hot Chocolate A//Macaron Box A//Rose Cake RARE//Tea Set RARE
darkendStare. Kawaii Project Birthday Cat
dust bunny . brunch . raspberry cookies
dust bunny . kitty computer . pink
+Half-Deer+ Basic Stringlights - Rainbow
+Half-Deer+ Maneki-Neko (Lucky Cat) - Sakura
+Half-Deer+ Messy Blanket/Rug (Catty Print - Pink 2)
+Half-Deer+ Purrfect Patisserie - Candy Kitty Parfait RARE//Neko Donut Display RARE//Rainbow Heaven Cake//Strawberry Princess - Lay
+Half-Deer+ Valentine Side Table - Baby Pink
Kalopsia - Sakura Delice - Cash Register
Lagom - Critter Cafe ([Building] RARE//[Bear Purple PG Chair] SOI//[Bun Table]//[Cakebox Bow]//[Cakebox star]//[Cake Panda]//[Catchair PG Pink]//[Catchair PG Purple]//[Counter]//[Doughnut Platter]//[Lollipops]//[Rug]//[Snackbags Bunny]//[Tv] RARE) @ gacha garden
Sweet Thing. Chaton Patisserie Latte//Salt & Pepper Shakers//Table//Table Setting

outfit.
Aidhona - Bunny Face for Catwa
Aurealis Beauty. CATWA. Polar eyes. Shade #5
B.C.C HARUNA Neko Choker - [7]
{BUING} Himiko Kimono .maitreya. @ fluffy kawaii
[Buzz] The Spring Tint - Pinks {Catwa Applier}
darkendStare. nyan ears [white]
MICHAN - Jaqualine Lashes [Catwa] @ unik NEW
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
[monso] My Hair - Kula
+ Shii Geta Maitreya + {aii}
Sweet Thing. Luci Tail (Bento)
tapoe*~Kimono Doll~POSE SET! (kimono4)



You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: