Tuesday, March 19, 2019

I'm sorry for taking such long breaks lovelies. I keep getting in and out of "creative" mode. It's not a good idea for me to do it since I still have at least 5 posts to cover before the end of the month, so I'll try to kick my butt in gear. I have gotten a new sponsor and I'm in the waiting list of another, so hopefully that will bring out more creativity! Anywho, here's some goods from MICHAN and Asteroidbox. Also, my first (oof) post for Imaginarium. It's been a little rough coming up with posts for the event this time around, but I'm trying my hardest! Imaginarium is open until the end of the month. You still have time to head in if you haven't yet.



{ credit }

2. [Akuma Drops] Thot Pants [Black] @ imaginarium
AsteroidBox. Elpis Top - Maitreya @ equal10
FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Vacant
GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 - v1.6 - Mocap
{HIME*DREAM} Ayane Skin Applier Genus - Medium
Just Magnetized - Fenty Luminizer for OMEGA
Insomnia Angel . Japanese face mask group gift
ISON - occult sleeves -Maitreya- (black)
{Limerence} Jinna hair @ imaginarium
MICHAN - Hazel Lashes [Genus] for powder pack
. MILA . POSES // Good Old Days 6
NANIKA - Cora set -Maitreya (Garter RARE#2//Heels RARE#2//Socks #1) @ imaginarium
-SU!- Osanna Eyes
*Tentacio* Need a drink? milk


You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: