Thursday, January 2, 2014

C'mon, you all know the song. While I'm not particularly a fan of magical girl anime, I do still find that I like some things about Sailor Moon and a few others, like Pretty Cure and Madoka Magica. Sailor Mars is my favorite from Sailor Moon, so I was definitely glad that I managed to get her suit from the TSG gacha! I got the rare on the first try, which I thought was funny.. Anyone think their gloves would have completed this look a little more? Anyway! That's not what this post is about!

This post is for Pepper's new Usagi hair! It goes great with Eilfie's sailor moon gacha at Oh my Gacha. It's pretty and flow-y AND it's mesh. I haven't really seen many hairs that are mesh that have a nice flow to them, but maybe I'm just picky. I know basically everyone has already made a look like this, but I felt like joining in! So I did. Today's a quick post, but I hope you guys enjoy anyway~


Outfit Goodies:
Hair: Usagi Hair in Flame NEW
Violent Seduction

Top/Underwear: Sentofuku Lingerie Mars NEW
The Sugar Garden @ Oh My Gacha

Wand: Moonlight Magic Cutie Moon Rod Black NEW
The Sugar Garden @ Oh My Gacha

Shoes: Locale Heels in Cherry Red
BOOM

Objects in the background are from Apple Fall, Tres Blah, and Poche.

0 comments: