Thursday, October 30, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15481606609/
Good afternoon! How's everything today? Oh man was this laptop determined not to let me take pictures today.. but I won! So Halloween is tomorrow and I guess I'm not as excited as normal because we're probably not going to be doing anything special like we hoped. Originally we wanted to go to Darien Lake for their Halloween stuff, but they closed up early this year. And I was going to dress up in lolita, too! -sad face- Ah well, I'm sure we'll think of something else to do instead.

A new round of Uber started this morning and I magically got in the second time I tried, which was shortly after the first. What luck I'm having lately with getting into events! That's not the reason this post came about, but the leggings fit so perfectly with this top from Zup in my opinion I just had to share them. The adorable cat ears by Altair also made a nice addition, along with the cute studded coffin bag. I'll have the credits under the cut, so keep reading!

Outfit of the Day
{ Accessories }
Bat Necklace :: ::Zup:: Mesh Outfit Striped Bats / PROMO
Cat Ears :: ALTAIR* feline familiar .black. / NEW
Coffin Bag :: #FF 6ft Under Bag (Short Strap) {Bloody Horror Fair}
Heart Choker / Wrist Cuffs :: .:Buttery Toast:. Rule of Cute -Choker/Cuff - Blk
Nails :: DP - Koffin Nails - Ouija Board {Cosmetic Fair}

{ Background / Pose }
Camper :: -tb- Vintage Camper - Peach
House Bed :: *ionic* I <3 u
Landscape :: REFLECTIONS - INSTANT LANDSCAPED GARDEN*
Pose :: {willard} young & beautiful pose pack

{ Clothing }
Top :: ::Zup:: Mesh Outfit Striped Bats / PROMO
Leggings :: [Foxes] Leggings - Graphic {Uber}

{ Miscellaneous }
Brows :: [Buzz] Katie Brows - Black
Eyes :: [Buzz] Crystal Eye - Sapphire
Eyeshadow :: [Buzz] Late Night Shadow - Obsidian
Hair :: +Spellbound+ MoonSugar // Monochromes
Shoes :: REIGN.- Ari Boots - Black

0 comments: