Tuesday, November 4, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15087731293/
Hey lovelies! After fighting with my boyfriend's laptop all night to take some decent pictures which made me SUPER frustrated in the process.. I'm gonna need some cheering on! I almost gave up for the night, to be honest. The net has been getting slower and slower every night, which makes me a sad panda when I want to just sit back, relax, and blog. I know I haven't been doing posts this late, but I wanted to! And then that happened and almost ruined it.. but I hope you enjoy anyway!

I have some new goodies for the awesome Xiasumi School Festival again! It's definitely worth taking a look at if you have the lindens to blow (unfortunately I don't right now so I've refrained from going to see what else is there), so if you need a ticket to get there, I've got just the thing! Keep reading for the Xiasumi goodness. Short credits today! <3

Outfit of the Day:
Bag :: -Buttery Toast- The Bag of Wonders - Silver {Cirque de Seraphim} / COMING SOON
Bow :: +Spellbound+ Adored Bow
Cheerleader Uniform :: [MotiAme] Cheerleading Uniform / Jacket {Xiasumi School Festival} / NEW
Earrings/Necklace :: Sweet Thing. Cozy Latte Set (Blue) {Oneword} / NEW
Eyes :: [Buzz] Bewitched Eyes - Chocolate
Hair :: Sweet Thing. RiRi Hair Pastels {Xiasumi School Festival} / NEW
Loafers :: [LOVE RE ME] LOAFER BLACK
Nails :: alaskametro<3 polish - "Blossom" matte/gloss French
Poses :: *:.:petit pont:.:* pose pack10 SGP(47-51)

0 comments: