Friday, January 23, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15727218074/
Hey, all. I hope you haven't missed me too much these past couple of days. I've been hardcore Aram LoL-ing with Chobii's boyfriend. I'm going to be moving in with them for a while starting the end of next week, so I'm pretty excited for things to finally change but also fairly anxious. This means all those boring backgrounds you've been seeing in my photos the past month or so will be legit scenery! Yeah, there was a reason for the bland backgrounds.. You see, for some reason, the network connection here is trash when it comes to desktops. -laugh- Anytime I try to go somewhere other than our home land, I crash. It's prevented me from being able to go to a lot of events and snag the things I want.. but Chii went along and grabbed everything she could for me, so I haven't really been missing out even though I kinda have been. I'm grateful to her for that! Now I'll be able to grab everything myself! I'm going to be very busy this upcoming week however, but I'll try to fit in a small post or two if possible before my computer is packed up and ready to go.

Anyway, I'm feeling a bit ill so I'm gonna stop rambling and get to the credits so you guys can enjoy the post. <3 Also, I am finally wearing the Maitreya body because Eilfie released appliers for her skins~ Do make sure you go and grab them, because her skins are some of my favorites.


Outfit of the Day:
Body :: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Dress :: *GF*[Mesh] Knit Tunic -blush-
Earrings :: O.M.E.N - You're a Star - Ear ring - Silver - Pink
Hair :: * PINK HUSTLER * hair * *PH* 8055 [pinky] @ The Candy Shop 
Heart Ring :: *HolliPocket* Heart Me Rang-Pearl-RARE
Nails :: *Fishy Strawberry* Slink Fingernails Applier  - Milky HANDS
Necklace :: Glam Affair - QtUnicors Charms Necklace Candy Glitters @ Collabor88
Poses :: oOo Studio: Bianca
Rose Ring :: "R"fashion Pastel Rose ring B (6colors)
Shoes :: *Cila* Furry suede shoes Rare @ The Gacha Mania / NEW
Skin :: .tsg. Luna :: A Tone :: [Maitreya Lara applier]
Stockings :: :AC: Lace Back Seam[Sheer Marshmallow]

0 comments: