Sunday, July 5, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/19259933189/
Hello honeybunches! <3 I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July, whether you were working or you got to go out and see fireworks. I went out with one of my friends, her brother and my bf, and we had tough luck unfortunately! We saw a few here and there, but most were behind the plaza we were in so we didn't see most of what we heard. We still had a good time though, so I can't say it was that big of a bummer! Fireworks are too loud for me anyway. -laughs-

I've got goodies from both Oneword and Candy Fair today! I had a lot of fun setting up because I got super excited for both of these events! I hope you will be too~ I also have something from ROMP, but I had to style it a bit different than intended since I don't really do NSFW!


{ credits }

decor.
Che Bella // Traveling Confectionist - RARE Carriage Pink {Candy Fair} / NEW
Che Bella // Traveling Confectionist - Lollipops {Candy Fair} / NEW
Che Bella // Traveling Confectionist - Sweet Pops {Candy Fair} / NEW
Che Bella // Traveling Confectionist - Shelf Pink {Candy Fair} / NEW
Che Bella // Traveling Confectionist - Chocolates 1 {Candy Fair} / NEW
Che Bella // Traveling Confectionist - Candy Sticks {Candy Fair} / NEW
Che Bella // Traveling Confectionist - Ice Cream Float 2  {Candy Fair} / NEW

outfit.
Blue Bracelet :: 2PM. pony bracelet / sky
Blue Candy Piece :: {Fawn's Demise} Ooo Candy Hairclip .Blueberry. {Candy Fair} / NEW
Blue Garter :: Dear Deer Winged Garter Sky {Oneword} / NEW
Bra :: Sweet Thing. Minx Cage Bra {ROMP} / NEW
Bracelet :: .tsg. Unicute Charm Bracelet - Rainbow
Eyeshadow :: {Wicked} Peach - Eye Makeup - Sorbet 4 {Candy Fair} / NEW
Eyes :: (*ANGELICA) SODA EYES #berry {Candy Fair} / NEW
Hair :: Moon. Hair // - Variety - Storm
Halo :: .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. {Nai} silver halo w {Oneword} / NEW
Mouthie :: {Fawn's Demise} Ooo Candy .Strawberry. {Candy Fair} / NEW
Nails :: {Wicked} Peach - Mani/Pedi - I Want Candy- {Candy Fair} / NEW
Necklace :: Sweet Thing. Sleepychi Charmed Necklace (Donuts)
Pink Candy Piece :: {Fawn's Demise} Ooo Candy Hairclip .Cherry. {Candy Fair} / NEW
Pink Garter :: Dear Deer Winged Garter Baby Pink {Oneword} / NEW
Pose :: //elephante poses// Candy Girl {Candy Fair} / NEW
Ring :: *katat0nik* (silver) Ballet Flower Ring / FREE
Shoes :: lassitude & ennui Floral pumps rose - for Slink {for MIX} / NEW
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) AI-LING :peach: {Candy Fair} / NEW
Skirt :: *Cila*Sweet candy puff ball skirt Pink {Candy Fair} / NEW
Stockings :: ~Cannibelle~ Big Stripe Stockings
Tail :: +Fawn's Demise+ Tail Love {Candy Fair} / NEW
Wings :: Sweet Thing. & darkendStare Angelic Wings

0 comments: