Thursday, July 9, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/19376833300/
Hey lovelies! I hope you're not hungry when you see the title of today's blog post. -laughs- It might make you want some red velvet cake! For some reason, even though my sweet tooth is basically nonexistent, I've wanted donuts so bad this week so I finally caved and got a little box of donut holes. I can't feel bad about it because I've been eating well! I've got some new goodies by Che Bella, Chop Shop, Goth1c0 and Cila today to share! Hope you guys enjoy~


{ credits }

Arm Warmers :: *MUKA* Armwarmers
Cage Skirt :: Violent Seduction - Criminal Cage Skirt
Chair :: Che Bella // Fit For A Princess - Sitting Stool - Red {OMGacha} / STARTS TOMORROW!
Collar :: Goth1c0: Spiked Leather Collar {ROMP}
Crown :: Che Bella // Fit For A Princess - Crown - Gray {OMGacha} / STARTS TOMORROW!
Eyeliner :: < nova > Becca Eyeliner { o15 } {FASHIONTROPIC} / NEW!
Eyepatch :: B.C.C LoveHoney Nurse Eye patch Blood
Eyes :: !CS! Third Eye: Red {Wizarding Faire} / STARTS JULY 12TH
Gray Fox :: *katat0nik* (yogurt/gray) Fox Doll {O R I G A M I} / GIFT
Hair :: MOON // Hair // Isolation / GROUP GIFT
Lips :: [KoKoLoReS]BP- Soft Lips - strawberry {MSO} / NEW!
Pose :: (*ANGELICA) CUTE POSE for MESH HANDS (FREE)
Red Fox :: *katat0nik* (yogurt/red) Fox Doll {O R I G A M I} / GIFT
Scepter :: Che Bella // Fit For A Princess - Scepter - Gray [tinted] {OMGacha} / STARTS TOMORROW!
Shoes :: Goth1c0: One Shot Mary Jeans Shoes
Skirt :: *Cila*-Doris-Lace Princess skirt Bloody ULTRARARE {OMGacha} / STARTS TOMORROW!
Socks :: *MUKA* Thigh Socks Patterns
Table :: Che Bella // Sweet Dinette - Whipped Cream {Candy Fair}
Third Eye :: !CS! Third Eye: Red Silver {Wizarding Faire}/ STARTS JULY 12TH
Throne :: Che Bella // Fit For A Princess - RARE Throne {OMGacha} / STARTS TOMORROW!
Top :: *Cila*-Doris-Lace Princess Corselets Bloody ULTRARARE {OMGacha} / STARTS TOMORROW!

0 comments: