Thursday, March 10, 2016

 「underneath it all」
So this post came to me last night while I was trying to figure out what I was going to do for Skin Fair.. well, Cureless' new skin for the event got me in a really oriental mood and so I got creative and did one of those rare inspired pictures. This is the end result! I also kind of wanted it to have some RPG elements to it and I felt like Jian's floating island really finished that look off (I dunno, I've been playing BnS again, okay?). Skin Fair officially opens tomorrow! I will have a LM for you guys then!


{ credits } 

Dress | *Cila*YingChen Top/Corset Skirt Red
Eyeliner | alaskametro<3 "Lana" eyeliner - Black {skin fair} . opens tomorrow!
Eyes | [ MUDSKIN ]_Stone Eye#1 {skin fair} . opens tomorrow!
Face Glitter | E.V.E {KOI} Glitter Face Makeup B&W {skin fair} . opens tomorrow!
Fan | Astralia - Garden Geisha set (fan black)
Floating Rocks | JIAN :: Floating Islands - Medium {we <3 rp}
Hair | FUKUNEKO/Japanese hairstyle_2lightS
Hair Accessory | Astralia - Garden Geisha set (sticks silver)
Nails | Veechi - Tokyo Nights Nail Polish [slink]
Skin | CURELESS [+] Haemoglobine (Bloodstain Lips / Red Eyeshadow) {skin fair} . opens tomorrow!
Tattoo | [White~Widow] Notorious - Henna {skin fair} . opens tomorrow!

0 comments: