Tuesday, April 12, 2016

 「whatever you imagine」
It's finally spriiing. No more damn snow, thank goodness. It creeped up last week, but the weather's looking great for the next week. Incase you haven't noticed (you probably have) I'm posting again so soon. You see, I've got some things to catch up on since I feel like I'm falling behind a little. I'm probably not, but I tend to overthink and worry a lot, so I've been making my looks ahead of time to post when I feel motivated. Bare with me if I post a lot more than I have been the past few months, unless you're okay with it? Hope you enjoy the look!


{ credits }

Dress | mignon. -sailor overall skirt.
Eyes | .ARISE. Carol Eyes / Pink {GEN neutral} . new~
Garter | Quirky - Muse Garter - Maitreya - RARE 1 {the epiphany} . coming soon!
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Tasha hair {hairology} . new~
Heels | fri.day - Honey.Platforms (Coal) - Maitreya {collabor88} . new~
Nails | .tsg. Almond Nail - Jewel Decora
Pose | (*ANGELICA) IDOL #7
Stockings | .EMBW. Bow Hosiery - Maitreya

0 comments: