Saturday, April 29, 2017

So! Yesterday, while I was doing some things on my laptop, my photos randomly disappeared without a trace; no warning, and nothing in my recycle bin. I still have absolutely no idea what happened. I was seconds away from raging when it happened, but I opened my dropbox and realized that I had been smart because I've lost all my photos in the past (not randomly, mind you) many times, and had safely tucked them away on there. So go me! The only thing I didn't have saved was my SL blog photos, but those are already saved to the places I upload them, so that is no big deal to me honestly. This photo is what I would love to do to my laptop sometimes! Just kidding...maybe. (ʘ‿ʘ✿)

I got inspired by the theme of Memento Mori, and while I only bought one item this round (which is not even used in this photo, oddly enough) I still enjoyed exploring the sim and inspiration it gave me. This post is also kind of a goodbye to one of the first shops I really enjoyed when I first joined SL years ago. I'll miss you B.C.C/LULU, I hope you will return some day! Until then, we will all miss your wonderful creations and wish you well with RL. ♥

{ credits }

decor.
Bed | C.ment :: hospital bed
Body | Caboodle - Yandere's Competition - Bloody
Curtain | C.ment :: hospital curtain ver.1
Instruments | C.ment :: surgical instruments
IV Drip | C.ment :: IV bag & hanger
Rolling Table | C.ment :: Surgical Instrument Table
Room | C.ment :: Mystery hospital RARE
Stethoscope | C.ment :: Stethoscope -blood
Wheelchair | C.ment :: wheel chair

outfit.
Bloody Lip | .ARISE. Blood Lip / Tone 2 Catwa
Bloody Tears | NOX. Bloody Tears [Omega]
Dress | B.C.C LoveHoney Nurse B blood RARE
Ears | .:[PUMEC] :.  - / Mesh Ears\ -  LITTLE STAR
Expression/Pose | [KoKoLoReS] Foto Booth I - yaya
Eyepatch | B.C.C LoveHoney Nurse Eye patch Blood
Eyes | + Blood Virus + {aii}
Hair | *barberyumyum*89(black)
Hat | B.C.C LoveHoney Nurse Headdress Blood
Katana | Caboodle - Yandere's Katana - RARE
Nails | Veechi - Bloody Glitter Nails [maitreya]
Stethoscope | B.C.C LoveHoney Nurse Stethoscope Blood

0 comments: