Saturday, May 13, 2017

Hey loves! Still been taking it easy for a bit. Stress is doing a lot of crazy crap to my body. So, Syn asked if I wanted to take a photo together for Rewind and I thought, why not? Two is always better than one. The 80s was a really important part of my life as a kid. My generation is actually from the very beginning of the 90s, but I grew up with a love for 80s music. I still have that love to this day! So I was definitely pleased once I learned this was the theme this month.

Surprisingly, I haven't had the chance to head to Rewind as of yet, but I am sporting this super cute hair from NANI and these fabulous socks from friday for the event. Um, that's actually about it today suprisingly. Hope you guys enjoy our looks! If you want to see what Syn is wearing, make sure you check out her blog. I'll have a link to her post as soon as it's up!



{ credits }

decor.
Backdrop | Astralia - Vintage backgrounds (Fast Food) @ rewind
Bottles | 10.{C.H}-Happy Birthday-Beverage cup
Candy Neon Sign | GIFT{Candy} neon sign orange .::Cubic Cherry::.
Donut box/Drinks | REIGN.- SLEEPOVER SURVIVAL GOODIES #26 RARE
Icecream Dishes | Pink Acid Ice Cream Fun - Cup - Large - Yellow/Pink/Blue
Fries Neon Sign | .peaches. Retro Signs - Fries Before Guys
Takeout Coffee | -tres blah- Golden Cage - Coffee Run

outfit.
Bangles | [Lyrix] Rainbow Bangle set
Basket | *Tentacio* Stockholm trip. Take away meal pink @ 6 republic
Eyes | -SU!- Astrid Eyes @ anybody
Hair | [NANI] Paige.Hair rewind NEW
Hairbase | Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 10 for CATWA
Headband | C.ment :: pompom hair band /rainbow
Lashes | Wednesday[+] ~ Everyday Eyelashes ~ Catwa Appliers
Pose | Glamrus . Fleur 02
Rollerskates | C L A Vv. Chuck Roller Skate MM
Shorts | LAZYBONES - Rolled Up Shorts - blue - Maitreya Lara
Socks | friday - Footless Socks (Rainbow) 
rewind NEW
Top | -Pixicat- Cutout Tie Top (White)

0 comments: