Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Hey lovelies! I was going to apologize for my absense, but then I realized.. it's only been a few days. I'm always so quick to beat myself up and act like I should be doing more and that I'm never doing enough.. I haven't been feeling great the past few days, so I decided to take it easy. I also didn't want to be -too- early to show you Arcade goodies and not feeling well didn't really make me want to blog much. Oddly enough, this is the normal amount of posts I usually get in per month. Maybe  I feel like 15 isn't enough. I think if I tried to crank out more, though.. they probably wouldn't all turn out so great. Happy end of the month and hello Arcade in two days! Can't believe May just flashed before my eyes.


{ credits }

decor.
Beach Ball | {moss&mink} Summer of 69 - Beachball @ the arcade OPEN JUNE 1ST!
Cabana | {moss&mink} Summer of 69 - Cabana RARE @ the arcade OPEN JUNE 1ST!
Cat | [Black Bantam] Bad Short Hair Fishy Kitty @ the arcade OPEN JUNE 1ST!
Chair | {moss&mink} Summer of 69 - Deck Chair Pink @ the arcade OPEN JUNE 1ST!
Fish | [Black Bantam] The Friendly Fish Roped 03 + 04 @ the arcade OPEN JUNE 1ST!
Floaties | {what next} Lazy Summer  Floatie (peach)
{what next} Lazy Summer  Floatie (mint)
Kebabs | O.M.E.N - Dog Park Day - Fruit Kebabs GIFT
Lanterns | {moss&mink} Summer of 69 - String Lanterns @ the arcade OPEN JUNE 1ST!
Parfait | Strawberry parfait poche @ sanarae
Pool Lights | {moss&mink} Summer of 69 - Light orbs @ the arcade OPEN JUNE 1ST!
Pool | {moss&mink} Summer of 69 - Pool RARE @ the arcade OPEN JUNE 1ST!
Roll cake | Strawberry roll cake poche @ sanarae
Umbrella | {moss&mink} Summer of 69 - Umbrella @ the arcade OPEN JUNE 1ST!

outfit.
Bikini | 
{moss&mink} Summer of 69 - Bikini top/bottom RARE @ the arcade OPEN JUNE 1ST!
Drink | [Cosmic Dust] - Basic Bitch Milkshake
Eyes | .ARISE. Haya Eyes / Black
Hair/Hairbow | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Chiharu hair/bow sanarae NEW
Lashes | MICHAN - Kotori Lashes [Catwa]
Lipstick | .ARISE. Lynn Lips / 9 Catwa Applier
Nails | :Moon Amore: Sweet Nails / Maitreya / (Black Velvet) updated for bento
Pose | Bounce This Poses - Sitting 5
Skin | Insol: Mashell's secrets #6 "Forever summer" (ST Creme)

0 comments: