Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Hey guys! I'm still pumping out some last few blog posts before the month ends. In total this year.. I've actually done 163 posts. That doesn't sound like very much to me oddly enough. I will try to shoot for 200 next year as my resolution I suppose! I don't normally do them.. but I think it sounds reasonable and I want to blog more to further improve my photos. Let's see how many I manage to do next year! I took the photo at Nagare no Shimajima.

{ credits }

Eyes | {S0NG} Blossom Eyes - Catwa Applier @ okinawa winter festival
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Meriko hair @ kurenai
Hairpin | *N*Crumpled-Boke- Hair Stick Red @ project se7en coming soon
Kimono | #1"mignon." -sailor kimono. [Maitreya] RARE @ sanarae NEW
Pose | *{( konpeitou )}* one's nails
Skin | more more. coco skin RARE2_honey (catwa) @ okinawa winter festival
Socks | #2"mignon." -sailor kimono geta. [Maitreya] RARE @ sanarae NEW

0 comments: